I currently serve at the Senior Writer for Advancement at Seton Hill University in Greensburg, Pa., with a focus on Forward Magazine.
My previous work experience includes:
- special projects manager at Washington & Jefferson College in southwestern Pennsylvania
- editor of the W&J Magazine, campus photographer, and digital asset library manager
- public relations and marketing generalist at Bluegrass Community & Technical College in Lexington, Ky.;
- freelance photographer for Lexington (Ky.) Herald-Leader;
- staff photographer at The Gadsden (Ala.) Times;
- and photography/multimedia internships at the Peoria (Ill.) Journal-Star, The Indianapolis (Ind.) Star, and the San Angelo (Texas) Standard-Times.
I graduated from Western Kentucky University in 2008 with a double major in photojournalism and Spanish and have had the opportunity to travel to a number of Spanish-speaking countries, including a semester studying photography in Spanish at Universidad Veritas in Costa Rica. I also earned a graphic design certificate from Bluegrass Community & Technical College in December 2015.
For more about me, please see my résumé below.